The age-old diwaan has been replaced with modern sofa sets, the walls are no more painted, rather wall paper is used. The house is one place where people wish to make lots of renovations from time to time as people judge you by the manner in which you have maintained your house. In this process, strong wooden doors have been replaced with stylish full-glass doors. Though these glass doors look fancy but do they really protect us from all the negative energies coming from the outside? Let’s find out…
Main door is the face of the house and the main entrance door of the house must be perfectly positioned to activate all the positive energies.
- Although a solid door is better than a glass one. But still if for various reasons you already have a glass door as your main door, then you certainly need to know one very important thing. The main door attracts a lot of energies and acts as a strainer not just from outsiders but also from all sorts of negative energies coming from the outside.
- In the case of a glass front door, it is advisable to keep a strong earthen statue/art piece outside the door such that it absorbs all the energies coming from the outside. You may also consider placing large wooden showpiece or wooden carving close to the door, such as a wood carving, can act as a gathering point for energies.
- You may also hang a stylish curtain from the inside of the glass door. This does make a home feel a bit less exposed and the inmates will feel more safe and secure.
- You may get a wooden frame done to your glass door. That way you will get some light and have as much wood as possible too. This way the energies will not concentrate right at the centre of the glass door, rather they will spread towards the wooden portion of the door.
- The wall right in front of your glass door should be done with vibrant shades. This means the wall is able to control the incoming energy and will also make for a strong visual statement.
- Avoid mirrors right in front of the glass doors.
- The glass door should not be positioned in the center of the wall; they should always be off centered.
There should not be any abandoned/cursed building right in front of the main door. The glass will constantly attract lot of negative energies from there and can reflect them back in your home.