One of the biggest issues which our nation is facing now-a-days is drug abuse especially ur amongst the youth. In Punjab alone, nearly 75% of the youth are badly addicted to drugs! Not just Punjab, but Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad are also reporting cases of drug abuse at a very high rate.
But when we layer out the reasons behind the drug abuse we would come to know that it is due to professional stress, unemployment, and family pressure and friend circle which forces the youth into it. But parents and the house can play a major role in checking and reducing the drug abuse amongst youth.
Vaastu remedies to check drug abuse are:
- First and foremost it should be seen that the south or south west should not be cut, it should not be a slope and it should be properly in 90 degree. This particular area is connected with fame and reputation of a person.
- Your house should not be in the T zone. This point can destroy your image and your children will start indulging in stealing things from house itself.
- North-east should not be cut and should not be high, it can take away your power of judgment. You will start relying on others and your own sense of good and bad can get damaged.
- Room of the abuse is not very far from that of yours. When the rooms will be near, you will get maximum chances to sit and talk with the person. You will also get a better opportunity to keep an eye on the activities of the abuse. Sit with the person and try to find out the reasons which are keeping him/her dull and taking the person into depression.
- Pictures of wild animals should not be there in the room of the person
- Wrist bands or key chains with the danger sign should not be there. These are provocative images.
- Colour grey, blue, green should be totally avoid in the room of the drug addict. There should be proper light and proper air to keep dullness and negativity away. .
- Secondly, the room of that person should be strictly in the east direction. This direction receives the maximum benefits of the sun the area is mostly free of any bad energy.
- Drug abuse is a process and vicious cycle which needs to be broken. The room of the victim should not be close to the main gate. The room close to our front gate receives both good and bad chi, or energy from outside. At times certain outside forces are not congenial for us. For instance if we have a clinic or hospital or a deserted piece of land just opposite to our main gate then the forces which will continuously enter the house will be negative which is also called shar chi.
- It should be seen that water should not be dropping continuously in the house. It creates depression and anxiety amongst the family members.
- Check whether the medicines are not kept in the kitchen. It is a place where food is cooked which is required for the health of the family. If you persistently keep medicines in the kitchen, it may lead to health related problems in the house.
- Colours also play a major role in deciding a person’s mood. Colours such as red, dark yellow and should be avoided for the drug addict as it can make the person even more aggressive. Colors such as white, cram n pastal shades are best suited as they are comparatively cooler shades and green is the colour associated with health.