Do you find hair strands flying all around your house and bunch of loose hair lying in the nook and corner of your room? Hair strands lying all around the house is one of the biggest enemies of good vaastu. Read on to find for yourself.
Dressing table is an important aspect of any bedroom. But bedroom also is a place where rest. It should be clutter free and dust free. But apart from visible clutter, there is something else that can create lot of negative vibrations in the room and ultimately in our house-loose hair flying and lying here and there in the house can prevent good energy from circulating in the house.
But first you need to understand why the strands of hair are a very powerful element. Although scientifically our hair and nails are dead cells but even when we shed our hair, they still carry a poartion of our body’s energy. This is the reason why in many communities a new born’s hair are shaved and disposed off.
What you need to do in order to keep a check on the hair lying around in the house
- First and foremost, your dressing table should be in the north or north-east of your bedroom. North direction of the room is the power house. This way you are sure that the mirror is not facing the north. Strands of hair lying in the north will mean restraining the energy to flow freely inside the room.
- Tangled hair denote that your life is in a tangled form. Mirrors possess immense power. They have the power to double up the energies. Therefore it becomes necessary to see that tangled hair should not be lying right in front of the mirror. They will double up your problems even more!
- Place a mini dustbin right in the corner of the dressing table to collect all loose hair while you comb your hair or that of the child.
- At times people get a fancy mirror placed in the drawing room. But people tend to use it as a dressing area right before leaving the house for any get-together or party. This can result into hair lying in the drawing room.
- Even washrooms should have a mini dustbin to manage the hair which breaks while combing. These hair may enter the room as people get attached washrooms constructed these days.
- Even the combs and brushes we use may have hair strands attached. We should take out time to get these combs and brushes sterilized from time to time. Not only will they be clean but you will automatically get rid of unnecessary strands of hair attached to the comb.
- And most importantly we all carry a small comb and or brush while we travel. We should certainly see to it that hair strands are not attached to it. Not only will it look very unhygienic to use a brush with hair falling from it in front of your client/employer but will also make your hand bag a source of bad energy. A handy foldable scissor will enable you to get rid of the hair even when you are on the move.
For any further query please feel free to speak to me at 9810114184 or drop in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org