Feng shui dragon is one of the oldest and widely accepted feng shui symbol of success and good energy in the house or in the office.
- It is representative of strong yang energies and a pearl or a crystal ball attached to the claws of the dragon is said to attract wealth and power.
- There are a number of types of dragon available depending on the kind of use it has to be put to. If you have an ailing person around and you wish to present a lovely dragon for the betterment of his or her health then go in for a green colour dragon as the green a colour is associated with health and fitness.
- A dragon in golden colour is said to bring about harmony amongst the relationship of the family members.
- It should be noted that not many dragon should be kept in the house. The maximum number of dragons allowed in the house are five.
- Dragons should not at all be blaced in low energy areas such as washrooms or the garage.
- If you wish to introduce the dragon to beautify and bring peace in your married life then you must team it up with a phoenix. The two make for a great pair and the energy which it will emit will be very good for the room.
- I have already discussed about KUA numbers and lucky directions in my earlier posts. Another way to place dragons is to first find out your lucky direction and then accordingly to place it there.
- Care should be taken that a dragon with a pearl in its claws should not be kept facing towards the window or the main gate else, it would mean that the wealth of the house is going out.
For any further query please feel free to speak to me at 9810114184 or drop in a mail at email@example.com