You gifted your wife a solitaire and she wanted a rose flower instead; you had put reminders and still forgot your anniversary; you tried hard to reach on your kids PTA meeting but were till not able to reach. You seem to be trying every bit to mend your relationship with your spouse but everything seems to be going wrong!! It is time you checked with the vaastu of your house and that of your bedroom.
Marriage is a lifetime bond between the couple Life becomes joyful and peaceful if your life partner is compatible with you. Vastu defects may cause non compatibility with life partner.
- First and foremost just checkout the colour of the walls of your bedroom. This is the place where we share our happiness, sorrow and good and bad moments of your lives. Try choosing colours like violet and pastel shades of green. These colours are soothing and help relieve tension. White colour can bring monotony in the room.
- You should place one of the best photograph of you two together in a lovely photo frame. This will help develop intimacy which you once shared in the past.
- Mirrors should never be placed opposite to your bed. This deteriorates the health of the partner or can affect you.
- A water source like septic tank adjacent to the bedroom can prove detrimental for you two. Uncalled for problems also arise if southwest of a plot is lowered.
- Bathrooms should be avoided in the Southwest zone, as washrooms have a slope at some places and it leads to the problems.
- Any painting which has water bodies like waterfalls, rivers or lake should be taken off your bedroom instantly.
- Avoid dry and artificial flowers in the bedroom. This may cause disturbance and show false love and feelings.
- The space under the bed should be clean and clutter free. This may cause disruption during sleep, mental stress and diseases.
- The door of the attached toilet must be kept shut and the toilet seat cover should be kept down, when not in use.