Change is the only constant in life. We keep changing our looks, our hairstyle, our cars and so on, so what’s the purpose behind it? We need a fresh breeze of energy in our life, not for others to praise us but for ourselves. People at times renovate their rooms or the entire house for two reasons. Either there is some wear and tear which needs to be checked and second for that fresh look and feel which they feel will bring freshness in their lives too. But what we overlook at times is that renovation and that too at a large scale brings with it a whole lot of chemical pollutants and toxins in the house. A research says that if you are undertaking some renovation, then at least two plants are required per 100 square feet of area to absorb the toxins and clean the air.
Vaastu is all about creating harmony inside you by bringing changes in your outer world or by developing a coherence in your outer and inner world.
- Tension/Anxiety – 37% reduction
- Depression/Dejection – 58% reduction
- Anger/Hostility – 44% reduction help detoxify
- Fatigue – 38% reduction
Plants that can help detoxify these chemical pollutants from air during renovation of the house/office etc
- Aloe vera-A very beneficial plant for skin, hair and immune system of the body is aloe vera. It is great in filtering benzene from the air
- Mass Cane: Mass is effective in filtering formaldehyde, & trichloroethylene
- Snake plant: Snake plant is very effective in filtering benzene and toluene.
- Peace lily: Peace lily as the name suggests is very effective in cleaning ammonia and xylene.
- Weeping fig: Weeping fig filters toluene
- English ivy: English ivy is helpful in cleaning formaldehyde and xylene.
For any further information please feel free to speak to me at 9810114184 or drop in a mail at email@example.com