Today is World Freedom of Press day. In our nation, Press is the fourth pillar of democracy. It is press that unveils scams of crores of money, in a matter of few hours it brings governments down, it brings to fore the culprits behind the merciless gang rape of a college student, it gives minute by minute detail of the earthquake devastations or tremors and fearlessly undertakes border reporting. But all of this requires courage, dedication and commitment.
Taking the luxury of writing for these dedicated individuals, I would like to add in the artillery of the journalists the right vaastu tips which give them the required energy and keep them motivated in the accomplishment of their mission.
- First and foremost I would like to mention about the seating of the editor reason being that he is the main deciding authority in the editorial. He should sit in the south-west so he is facing north-east. North-East is a very powerful area as ultra violet rays present in the area provides peace and gives the right power of judgment.
- The editor’s chair should not have a window behind. Rather it should be a solid wall with a white towel hung on the chair as white keeps the person calm and composed.
- At times it is seen that newspaper offices have newspapers usually bundled in heaps and piled right at the reception. This is not a good vaastu at all. This creates clutter and clutter hinders effective circulation of air in the room.
- The stocking of newspapers should ideally be done in the south-west direction.
- At times the name plate of the newspaper/digital media is hung on the door and the name goes tilted each time a person enters or leaves the office. The name plate of the newspaper should not be hung on the door which is a movable object. Rather it should be hung on the wall which is static.
- Now taking about the army of the newspaper, the reporters irrespective of the area where they are made to sit should try and sit east facing. This direction will provide them the required strength and courage to accomplish their assignments effectively.
- As we know that the journalists work against the clock. They have a nocturnal routine so taking care of their health is very important. Green leafy plants should be in ample amount in the editorial department. This ensures that the area is free of toxins and is full of fresh air.
- The electronic media should take care that faulty cameras, broken wires and other such electrical or electronic equipments which are not in the working condition as broken objects emit negativity. For the simple reason that a lot of time gets wasted searching for right devices and secondly each time we look at expensive yet broken equipments we feel bad and this creates negativity.
- The mementos which journalists keep receiving should be given a place in the south-west.
- Washrooms should be in the north-west or west direction.
For any further queries please feel free to speak to me @ 9810114184 or write to me at email@example.com