As feng shui has its origin in China, so do most of feng shui symbols. Mandarin ducks are easily found in China and Japan. According to Chinese legends, the mandarin ducks are loyal, they love their partner and mate all through their life span. This is the reason why it is considered a lucky symbol for partners and those in love.
Not just this, the Chinese also use mandarin ducks in their proverb for a lovey-dovey couple. “Two mandarin ducks playing in water”
Here we discuss how you may use the mandarin duck symbol to boost your love life
- While decorating your bedroom, paintings of mandarin ducks in a beautiful background will be perfect. But it should be placed right opposite to your bed. A in the painting should be facing you. Rather than putting it above your bed. In that case you would rarely get a chance to look at it.
- Everything depends on whether we feel the energy from within or not. If you are not married yet but engaged with someone and if you feel that by gifting a showpiece or crystal statue of a mandarin duck to your loved one will help improve your relationship then you should go for it.
- There are four good directions for you based on your Kua number. You may place a painting of mandarin ducks in the direction which is lucky for you. For Kua number you may refer to my post on calculating your lucky direction with the help of your Kua number.
- What you need to keep in mind before purchasing mandarin ducks is that the ducks should be a couple. Single mandarin duck should not be preferred. As it would not represent intimacy and love.
- At times when we do not use any of our painting or artifact, or showpiece we just dump it away in our store room. But this is not a good idea at all. If you do have a painting of mandarin duck which is lying in the dust, then you must clean it and donate it, if you do not wish to keep it.
- Try to regularly clean the art pieces in your house, specially those which you have accumulated for some good energy in your house. Dust and dirt are the biggest enemy of good and positive vibrations.