Wedding season is round the corner. Everything a bride wears or carries speaks a lot about her personality. Her outfit, her hair-do, her jewellery speaks a lot. But wedding is not the end but beginning of a new life, new relations and new challenges. With the right guidance, you can convert your jewellery into a tool to keep yourself balanced, focused and positive.
Here’s a take on the jewellery type you should select:
- If you constantly undergo some or the other illness then you can go in for something soothing and eternal like aquamarine. This serene stone has beautiful green colours which go a long way in providing a soothing effect to us. It is only when you will keep yourself healthy that you will be able to take over the responsibility of a new bride.
- If we delve a bit into making of a pearl then we will know that a pearl is mostly made up of calcium carbonate as it is created in the soft tissue of a shelled mollusk. Thereby it is advisable as a subtle calcium supplementation for the body. So it becomes a great option to merge gold and pearl together and to wear it as a jewellery for healing purposes.
- Diamonds are referred to as brilliant ‘electrical insulators’, wearing a diamond was considered to protect one from negative spirits and evil energy attacking one from the outside.
- If you are a perfectionist then Emerald cut diamond is the ultimate choice for you as this glamorous cut exhibits long lines that are close to perfection.
- If you are the one who has always fantasized of fairy tale weddings, then heart shape diamonds and jewellery is best suited for you. It will be a constant reminder of the little princess in you.
- Those of you who love t be the centre of attraction of any event, then you can go in for Marquise shape diamonds.
- Oval shaped jewellery is perfectly suited for the understated bride as this shape has perfectly symmetrical cut and has classic, almost reserved lines.
- Pear shaped jewellery will suite those who are loyal and faithful.
- If you love to keep a upper hand in all the decisions you take, the mysterious deep blue sapphire is the perfect stone for you. Infused with the power of integrity, strength and wisdom, the sapphire has been used by people in power since ancient times.
- Ruby is the stone for those who are born winners. Ruby was used by warriors in Burma to make them invincible.